Snow chains SUPERB III, YETI and KAROQ
These snow chains are designed to run at an angle to the tyre treads for maximum safety and comfort when driving in wintry conditions. Their rectangular chain links made from stainless steel alloyed wi… Read more
These snow chains are designed to run at an angle to the tyre treads for maximum safety and comfort when driving in wintry conditions. Their rectangular chain links made from stainless steel alloyed with manganese make them highly effective when pulling away and braking on snow and ice. The axles must have snow chains fitted on both wheels. It goes without saying that the chains are easy to fit, and that you do not have to move the vehicle to do so. The snow chains from the ŠKODA Original Accessories range have undergone rigorous homologation testing for mechanical durability and installation compatibility, achieving excellent results for all criteria.
- Silver, green, black
- Stainless steel alloyed with manganese
- Superb III: 215/60 R16, 215/55 R17, Yeti: 215/60 R16*, 225/50 R17*, Karoq: 215/60 R16
- 6,5J x 16“ ET 41, 6,5J x 17“ ET 41, 7J x 16“ ET 45, 7J x 17“ ET 45, 6J x 16“ ET 43
- Snow chains, fitting instructions.
- 4,4 kg
- *Restrictions for Yeti vehicles: determine the models to drive all four wheels, installation only on the rear axle of the car
Maintenance: Do not store in moisture. Protect the rubber tensioner from chemical influences (petrol, acid), from heat and have it checked regularly.