- When can I expect ordered goods?
In the case of delivery to a ŠKODA E-shop Partner, you can expect goods to be picked up on the second business day.
- I have ordered goods from a ŠKODA E-shop Partner and do not manage to pick it up within the set time limit, can this time limit be extended?
The time limit for picking up goods from a ŠKODA Partner is 10 days. In case you do not manage to collect the pickup, please arrange to extend the order directly with the Partner.
- How do I know if my money has been credited to your account by bank transfer?
Once the payment is credited to our account, we will ship the goods to you and you will be informed about the subsequent status of your order.
- Can I pay cash on delivery by credit card?
In the case of delivery by Czech Post or DPD CZ (before GEIS Parcel CZ), it is in most cases possible to pay by card.
- Is it possible to reserve selected goods in the e-shop only?
Sorry, booking of selected goods is not possible.
- Who will deliver the goods?
The goods will be delivered to you either by DPD CZ (before GEIS Parcel CZ) or Czech Post. If you have chosen a personal pickup from a ŠKODA Partner, you will be asked to pick up your goods by email / SMS.
- How much does transportation cost?
Personal collection at a ŠKODA Partner is free of charge. Delivery by Czech Post or DPD CZ (before GEIS Parcel CZ) costs 99 CZK. Cash on delivery costs 49 CZK.
- The purchased goods do not suit me, can I return them?
Yes, if the legal conditions are met, the goods can be returned. However, the goods must be undamaged, with no signs of use and in their original packaging. More information about return of goods can be found in the Terms and Conditions or in the footer of the e-shop under the link Claims & Returns
- I haven't found the desired product in my e-shop, how can I get it?
If you cannot find the goods on the e-shop, please contact the ŠKODA Infoline.
- The warranty certificate is not confirmed. What should I do with it?
An invoice serves as a warranty card.
- When will I order the goods with the recommended assembly and how much will I pay for it?
The date of installation must be agreed directly with the employee of the ŠKODA E-shop Partner. The price of assembly is not included in the price of the goods. You will pay the installation directly to the ŠKODA E-shop Partner.
- Can I install the goods with the recommended professional assembly alone?
Yes, the goods will be delivered to you. However, this is strongly discouraged as professional installation is required for the warranty to be valid.
- Where can I claim goods from e-shop?
You can claim the goods by ŠKODA E-shop partner or send the goods with properly filled complaint form to ŠKODA AUTO, a. s.
- How to claim goods that have been installed by my ŠKODA E-shop Partner?
Claim this product only at the partner where it was installed. In the case of a claim, additional documents and invoice of purchase of the goods and invoice of their professional assembly are required. Without therse documents, the claim is not accepted.
- What has shipment, I send for a complaint, contain?
Claimed goods, invoice and properly filled complaint form with valid reasons for complaint.