DataPlug for Connect LITE
Using your smartphone and the DataPlug adapter from the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range, you can access your vehicle‘s varied array of functions. The DataPlug is compatible with most ŠKODA models manuf… Read more
Using your smartphone and the DataPlug adapter from the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range, you can access your vehicle‘s varied array of functions. The DataPlug is compatible with most ŠKODA models manufactured since 2008 and works in combination with the ŠKODA Connect LITE app. You can download this app free of charge from the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or from the App Store (for iOS devices).
Simply connect the DataPlug adapter to your vehicle‘s diagnostic port (OBD2 interface) and pair your mobile to the DataPlug via Bluetooth.
The entire installation and registration process should take no more than 10 minutes. Once complete, you can call up journey data and information about the condition of your vehicle, as well as improve your driving style, optimise fuel consumption, manage your log book and much more.
Full information about how to use ŠKODA Connect LITE can be found at www.connect-lite.com.
DataPlug for Connect LITE is available for:
- CITIGO from KT41/2011,
- FABIA II from KT13/2010,
- FABIA III from KT34/2014,
- KAROQ from KT45/2017,
- OCTAVIA II from KT45/2008,
- OCTAVIA III from KT45/2012,
- RAPID from KT27/2012,
- ROOMSTER from KT13/2010,
- SUPERB II from KT13/2008,
- SUPERB III from KT11/2015,
- YETI from KT18/2009.
- DataPlug, instructions for use.
- 100 g
- Cannot be used in CITIGO iV (NE), OCTAVIA iV (NX), SUPERB iV (3V) and ENYAQ iV (5A) models or on cars produced before 2008.
- Connect the DataPlug adapter to the vehicle‘s diagnostic port (OBD2 interface).
- Call up information about your vehicle on a mobile phone using the Connect LITE function.
- The DataPlug Connect LITE works only with the ŠKODA Connect LITE application. After downloading the app, registration is required. This app is intended for use only in the following countries: Finland, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Serbia, Bosnia, Romania, Canary Island, Spain, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Netherlands, Germany, Morocco and Turkey. Only remove the DataPlug from the diagnostic port after the ignition has been switched off.