Car first-aid box Czech
Each country will have its own laws regarding which equipment must be carried in a vehicle. The first aid kit is one of a number of mandatory items. The kit that is available from the ŠKODA Genuine Acc… Read more
Each country will have its own laws regarding which equipment must be carried in a vehicle. The first aid kit is one of a number of mandatory items. The kit that is available from the ŠKODA Genuine Accessories range is of the highest quality and meets all of the current legal requirements.
First aid box
- comes in a handy, waterproof fabric pouch in white,
- the contents of first aid kit complies with the version of Regulation no. 206/2018 currently in force,
- comes with clear and concise instructions, with diagrams, of how to administer first aid,
- the contents of the box must be checked 4 years after the date on which the kit was assembled. Any items that have passed their expiry date must be replaced.
- 3x bandage, complete, with 1 pad, 3x bandage, complete, with 2 pads, 1x plain band aid, coil 2.5 cm x 5 m, 1x tying rubber bandage, 60 x 1250 mm, 1x angled scissors in a stainless finish - rounded points, 1x pair of protective (latex) surgery gloves in a case, 1x Isothermal foil 200x140 cm.
- 0,26 kg
- Do not expose the medicine chest to direct radiation, temperatures above 122 ° F and store it in an easily accessible, dry and clean space.
- Recommendation: After 4 years after the completion date, check the shelf life of each component on the packaging and replace it. Components can be replaced separately.